New Here

TVA3dfx

Greetings folks... I'm a former cop... I've been teaching criminal justice for 15 years... and I'm on the front lines of drug law reform and I'm opposed to the war on drugs and the enslavement (incarceration) of the American people for consuming a plant which is scientifically and anecdotally proven to enhance health and provide medicinal benefits to the patient.

Home | LEAP

TVA

Re: A newbie here.

Greetings folks... I'm a former cop... I've been teaching criminal justice for 15 years... and I'm on the front lines of drug law reform and I'm opposed to the war on drugs and the enslavement (incarceration) of the American people for consuming a plant which is scientifically and anecdotally proven to enhance health and provide medicinal benefits to the patient.

Home | LEAP

TVA

Wow kind of impressive, really hope what you stated was true....If you have every been through cancer with anyone you know where I come from, where they can't take the pain meds due to other meds and the chemo running through them and the only thing that brought them any bit of peace was a cookie, a toke, or a tincture, so great that you think that way not all of the people growing and using are doing it for any other reason than to be able to try and live a very somewhat normal life, that will never be normal again, Peace Sir, OG.

Good going TVA.. Our servicemen are even against the war they are employed to fight... Imprisonment over a plant is rubbish.. Keep up the great work you are putting towards MMJ sir. Have a great day and welcome to 420 Magazine! -CA215

Thank you... will do CA215. Let me extend an invitation to take a look at L.E.A.P. (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition), if you're not a member already. Cops, judges, attorneys, politicians, and citizens opposed to the war on drugs... and the war on the people.

Home | LEAP

TVA

Back
Top Bottom