New here

"CANNA TERRA is a product line which is specially developed for growing plants in pre fertilized soil and soilless medium. CANNA TERRA can be used for cultivating in both containers & beds, indoor & outdoor"
Hi gardenseeds: so im a little confused at the moment,regarding canna feeding schedule i asked here what chart is the correct 1 for soil and the answer was terra, not coco and not any others so i went to the store and asked for the schedule for soil for my grow and they have me the coco schedule.if i can get a picture so i can compare with the 1 i got i will apreciate it tnks

Go to canna website and read the product descriptions then download grow guide from their website according to what you need/use.
Tnx for your reply apreciated I did that There are many difrent ones 4 coco terra ect and thats the main reason that mixed it all up for me and the answer i got here saying terra is the 1 for soil is from ppl that know what they are talking about i tryed to upload my schedule and for some reason the site wont let me if you feal like uploading the correct schedule i will realy apreciate it and if you dont feal like doing it its ok mate any way ty

420-magazine-mobile1330847907.jpg

Hello

I'm new in the cannabis industry and I have a head full of ideas for bizness and new projects. I wanna learn more about production, distribution, legal aspect, marketing, technology, events, seminars and more.

Thank

VanessaDahlia

Back
Top Bottom