New Medical Marijuana Dispensary in the Valley

BluntKilla

A new medical marijuana dispensary is in business in Desert Hot Springs. This comes after raids at other shops in Palm Springs and Palm Desert and also around the Los Angeles area.

The Desert Hot Springs City Council faces questions whether the dispensary should open at all. This after other dispensaries around the Valley have been shut down.

Dispensary advocates argue patients should get the medicine they were allowed from California's prop 215.

Mayor Alex Bias tells NewsChannel 3 that the council is still looking into a proposed dispensary moratorium he assumes will pass. That could prevent Organic Solutions of the Desert from doing business.

Residents will be able to express their opinions about this marijuana dispensary tonight at city hall starting at 6:45.

Source: KESQ News Channel 3
Copyright: 2007 WorldNow and KESQ

I take up residency approx. 30 miles from the Low Desert (Palm Springs, Indio, Desert Hot Springs) and I am forced (my choice) to drive (90 miles), one way, to Chatsworth to find Quality Meds at a tolerable price. Since the Feds have shut down anywhere close I hope the Council Members will show compassion in their decision making. We Have a Voice; we can Vote Out these council members and replace them with people who will do the Right thing.
Peace and God Bless
SoCalHaze

Back
Top Bottom