New Medpot Pics

Thepurplem0nkey

Some new pics here. I finaly got my camera back from my GF :icon_cool Also, I'm posting some old ones just because im excited...I just got 75 bucks for selling some shit on ebay, and am getting paid on the 10th...so expect some new med pics soon!!! Im thinking of getting some purple strains if they have it, my FUCKING FAVORITE!!!! PURPLE = :adore:

StadiumJ.jpg

1. THese are the "Stadium Joints" they sell at the club. THe HOUSE JOINT on the right is filled with shake from all strains of bud, from all of their selections. A good smoke that gets you way baked. THe one on the LEFT is filled with the local strain, BLUE DOT! Its a KILLER indica with a dab of sativa (90/10 %).

PineSapGoo.jpg

2. My buddy, and fellow med pot patient as of last week due to an old sports injury in his knee becoming enflared due to a motorcycle accident, bought a sack of the clubs finest indica, their most expensive, and graciousley gave me a little bug to smoke later at my leisure. Lemme tell ya, PineSapGoo was tastey and numbed my body from head to toe...sticky as shit too!

GaneshHash.jpg

3.This is Ganesh Indian Wafer Hash. THe instructions it came with said it could be eaten, and was a great selection for making butter. I prefer to smoke my hash, and lemme tell ya, its the closest tasting thing to Morocone hash have smoked here in the states. I know its supposed to be Indian, but it has a siimjlar taste and flavor of Morocon Hash, albiet the high is a bit heady, as I found indian hash to be. anyway, its quite potent.

BlackBerry1.jpg

4. Heres what I bought at the club. An 8th of BlackBerry. Its an Indica/Sativa hybrid, and WOW is she a bitch....After one hit, im GOOD!!! I throw some Ganesh hash on top and im out for the count. Good bold flavor with fruity undertones....the sticky crystals really explode in your lungs though!!

Ok, more pics to follow.

-PM

Ok, here are som older pics for your viewing pleasure.

latestpurchase003.jpg

1. This is a close up shot of some dense DENSE nugs valled KRYPTONITE!!! THeres a reason they call these fat beauties lryptonite....theyd nock superman on his ass! I bought a fat sack and it was filled wioth these turd nugs, some weighing 3-6 grams a piece!!!!

latestpurchase001.jpg

2. Just back from the store! That chyrnoble was C R A Z Y!! No kidding, it sparkled like firecrackers whenb you smoked it. Notr only did it get youn lit with a HAPPY, warm buz...but it was entertaining to watch the fireworks display in your bowl, especially in a dark car.

vallyfever012.jpg

4. Some valley fever weed. A DEEP sativa extremely useful for insomnia. Perfect weed for joint rolling.

vallyfever002.jpg

5. Another shot of the half of Valley Fever, that deliscous sativa.

MORE PICS TO COME!
-PM

Some more.

vallyfever001.jpg

1. Man do I soend way to much when I go to the store X_X Its like putting a kid in WIlly WOnkas Chocolate Factory...you just cant help yourself!!!

pipewkeef0031.jpg

2.Theres some trainwreck kief. MMM MMM! Excellent topping for any weed.

THE END! Until the 10th, when I will send WYA past my means, as usual.
-PM

Bubble*The*Kush said:
sweeeeeet. we should chill.

in other words he means... PASS THAT SHIT!

Wow they treat there patients well in California.
Great stuff PM, as always
(that indian hash looks just like some hash I got a lil while ago)

No weed for me....

Blue Dot is dope, haven't had it in over 3 months... and I still am not smoking until the end of January, just eatin brownies for now... but I can't wait till I'm tokin again, gonna hit up the Mission Street Caregivers (best club in Cali) and load up on all kinds of shit, I'm sooooooo excited :peace:

Damn man..I gotta get my ass to cali for real. As much as I like the islands.

Oh is that a lazyboy couch and love seat? I just gave away my set when I moved from TN and it looked just like that. lol

god damn we need these stores in michigan, or i just have to move to cali

do u accaully have to prove u need it for med. pourpus's?

bluntman420 said:
god damn we need these stores in michigan, or i just have to move to cali

do u accaully have to prove u need it for med. pourpus's?

Some places, yes. Other places, no. It all depends on where you go and how strict they decide to enforce the rules.

Technically, yes you are supposed to prove that it is in some way being used to treat an illness/ailment. However, some places tend to "bend" the rules a little and allow anyone with $120 (the cost to get the card around here) to get one.

Also, if for some reason you do get a card, and get in any sort of trouble with the law, they will require you to prove you have an ailment/illness and if you don't, it could mean big trouble. :icon_roll

Back
Top Bottom