new member,gonna plant soon any tips?

loki865

Hey my names josh im 18 and i live in Tennessee. I just got my own place and im thinkin about growing, but im not sure what kind yet. I have growing lights, fresh soil, and all the means to do it! I'm just not sure what kind. What do yall think?

yo what up man welcome to 420times its a great place to sit back and relax and learn . hope you enjoy man .. and for grow tons of us here that can help you .. what in partiucalr do u need help wiht?

i just want an experienced persons advice on what kind of weed i should plant. or any personal tips that you've found to be useful about growing indoors. Mainly i need some tips on getting them to start sprouting is their a certain way i should do it?...and how? And thanks for the welcome! I plan on doin nothin but sittin back and "breathin' in happiness" :grinjoint:

Not to be mean, but do you know anything about growing yet?

Either way, do you mean Germinate? Or have you already done that?

Yeah like Andrew said it doesn't sound like you know much about growing yet. I suggest reading through the grow forums and the journals especialy. We keep pretty good track of our grows and the steps to get there. Spend some time in the General Cannabis Cultivation too, most of your questions you will have have already been asked and answered. Welcome to 420Times and good luck on the grow. When you've got a better grasp on the basics we will be more than happy to answer any specific questions you have.

Back
Top Bottom