New member here, brand new grow

Doomsdayunder

Hey all!!! Just started a Dakini Kush grow last week...from seed. Lookin' good so far, I think. I'm a MMJ patient here in MA. Chronic nerve pain due to lumbar stenosis.

Screen_Shot_2015-03-10_at_7_42_09_AM.png

Welcome to the site!! Do you plan on starting a grow journal so others can follow along? I have some links and video guides in my signature that may help you with this, as well as uploading pictures and updating your signature.

It doesn't look like you have much soil in the those cups, are planning on moving them to something here soon? Also, clear cups are not ideal unless you wrap them or stack them. We want to keep the roots out of the light, and when they get to the edge of the cup, they can get light burned bad. You can easily just wrap the cups in tinfoil until they go to a bigger container

:thumb: :welcome:

:welcome: Doomsdayunder to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

I use the clear cups so I can see the first sign of roots near the outer edge of the peat pellet. As soon as I see a root, I transplant to a larger pot. Yeah, it's not soil at this point...just a peat pellet. Thanks for the links and for the info. I'll check out the Grow Journals and maybe get one started. Thanks!!

Just place the see through cup in a regular keg cup and lift out to check.

Welcome to 420. Follow bateos links and ultradans videos to get you started. Once you get a journal going and your signature setup post in one of my threads or journals and I'll subscribe to your journal and help if I can.

Back
Top Bottom