New room!

ginnzy

Hi guys,

I got my license, (for 75 plants!) and started my room set up. I built a room that is 16' x 9', with a 6'5" ceiling. I built a bed 14' x 6', and have 3 1000 w HPS old school type lights. my ventilation consists of 650 cfm in, and 850 cfm out, on a thermostat. I built a semi-automatic watering system, that is capable of dispersing 35 gal. of "water" either manually, or at a set time. I did this, as there are times I will be gone, say for the weekend, and i know the bed will need watering on a saturday, so the timer will automatically open the valve at the set time.....

anyways, here are some pics of my room setup, and I will be planting in about 10 days or so, as my clones should be ready by then. (White Widow)

LMK what you guys think.... ;-)

none of these "Computer Case grows, or 3 cfl set-ups for me..... meh. ;-)

That's a cool license! Where I live (Cali), we are limited to 6 mature plants and 12 immature plants. Thats a good county or state you live in. Btw, I'm a newbie with a question. Is 6 mature plants considered those that are flowering and the immature ones are in the vegetative state?

That's a cool license! Where I live (Cali), we are limited to 6 mature plants and 12 immature plants. Thats a good county or state you live in. Btw, I'm a newbie with a question. Is 6 mature plants considered those that are flowering and the immature ones are in the vegetative state?

Im in Canada. Im allowed to use 15g a day, possess 3400g in my home, and have 450g on my person. The actual plant total is 74 , in any state. :) So i can have 74 mature plants, thats why im going with a sea of green type grow..... I get my clones from a "buddy".... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom