New server

Founder
we are moving to a new server today/tonight/tomorrow...
if you experience any problems, please let me know so i can get it fixed asap.
this would be a good time to start thinking about sending in a donation... :hmmmm:

420 - just got myself a new job today so after i take care of immediate bills and fix my car ill contact you about where to send some $$

I cant seeing how im 1,745$ in debt with my parents over an automobile accident and traffic tickets.

hey 420 im having a problem. it takes me to the forum directory and its cool and says new posts and threads. but when i click on any forum it says the esact same thing every time but when i click the ones that say old post i then see the ones that had been posted. sorry if i didnt make scence im stoned

still having the problem?
anyone else?
i don't really understand what you are saying..
if you still have the problem, please tell me exactly what is happening.

I don't know when you changed your server, so this might not have anything to do with it. Last three times I've tried to comment in the pics section my reply hasn't shown up. If it's server unrelated then it might be my browser settings (?), but I dunno. Process of elimination I s'pose. This would be since about 3 weeks ago.

^^ There's a little icon beside the 'Quote' button.... it looks like a piece of paper and a pen. Click on that and it activates the 'Quick Reply' box.

Unless you're not seeing that icon... then I don't know... :icon_roll

yeah i cant type in quick reply either and i dont see the icon that vexy is talking about .. :hmmmm:

HeadChange said:
yeah i cant type in quick reply either and i dont see the icon that vexy is talking about .. :hmmmm:
To the right of the Reply button. It's not hard to find.

This is a screen shot of what I'm seeing..... Isn't this what you guys are seeing too???

^^^ Okay, well Dank you beat me to the screen shot...

And yours is better.

But yeah.

the new 30 second post rule is permanent unless someone tells me why it shouldn't be...in my opinion, it will help to stop the post whore children from posting small replies to every fucking thread or post....and eventually making them surf on to another forum where they can... :ciao:

i tried changing the quick reply button feature but nobody liked it...so i changed it back...if anyone thinks it was better the other way, let me know...

as for editing posts down the road...i put a time limit of one day on it...it may help to make people think about what they say before they say it, again, helping to get rid of the children who need special attention all of the time...taking up all of our valuable time...and these kids aren't even talking about pot...on my fucking dime...stressing out my interns and volunteers... :ciao:

as for the reply not showing up, we have to approve them before they go up now...before, people were making stupid comments and it was hard to keep track of...the mods usually validate them once or twice a day...

nobody has sent in a donation....nobody ever does... :icon_roll

hawker..
tell me about the lagging..
is it my site or is it your service provider or some software you have loaded?
anyone else experiencing site lag?
please give me as much info as you can and be specific.
thanx.

No lag for me either. I don't know what you mean by the 30 second post thing, though I guess I'm about to find out?

Back
Top Bottom