New server

members list is off so people will stop searching through them and spamming my members with offers of seeds and weed via mail...usually rip offs anyway...send money, never get your shit... :hmmmm:

if you can tell me why the list should be on, i will think about it...but i think it's best off...gives more privacy to the member as well... :smokin:

Thanks KP, I see nothing wrong w/ that. I find these new changes aren't going to affect my participation much.

Same here.

I may be a post whore, but I don't post that often.... I didn't even know we had the 30 sec rule now :biggrin:

list too extensive and thanks for the feedback...;)

my hosting, programming and license renewals, domain renewals, etc come to about $1000 a month...at least...

I think a lot of the changes are a good idea, although I will find them annoying mostly I think they are small sacrifices for the greater good....

working on it...
just bought an interface for the site to sell features...larger mailboxes, special titles, access to special forums, etc....been working on setting that up for months...every time i get closer, another obstacle...soon though, soon.,..;)

Back
Top Bottom