New silk screen box

NoDirtWeed4Me

Hey all just wanted to show off my new silk screen box I picked up. I think it's girlie but it works like a dream. That little canister is packed full of kief. That one is about 4 grams and I have 2 of them.

A friend gave me a little over a half pound of trimmings with alot of little chunks of buds in it. I ran it through the silk screen and ended up with that and I didn't even break it all up. I am going to make some more hash and some cannaoil with everything that's left, which is alot because of all of the buds.

I know that some of that bud on the right is a little leafy looking but it is some of the most lemony bud I have ever had, plus the guys threw them in for free. lol

SilkScreen0.jpg

SilkScreen11.jpg

SilkScreen21.jpg

:bongrip:

Its ok if its a little GIRLY!!! This hobby is all about the girls lol! Looks like it works great!! and Free!! Thats a friend indeed!!! With all great looking bud you got growing I bet you are going to have a lot of new friends giving you stuff hehe!!

Thanks guys, except you b, your a prick (lol j/k). It definitely does the job. And I just started a big batch of cannaoil with the remaining trim. Should be some awefully potent stuff. I weighed out that bag of trim they gave me and it came out to 9.9 oz. Not bad for a freebie. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Thanks OBM appreciate the compliment but it's not as much about having the balls to do what I do it's just a certain level of comfort gained by being a med MJ patient. If you ever need any tips on growing just let me , or any of the other compitent growers on the site, know and we are always hapy to help out. :peace:

nice box NDW4M I was thinking about getting a bubble bag set up for my trimmings cause there is going to be ounces upon ounces upon ounces of trim shake and small little buds.

Dude, what an ingenious invention...
I need to get/make me one of those...

Definitely a recommended purchase as far as I'm concerned. I've been sprinkling it in my joints and it fucks me up beyond recognition. lol

Nice box man, Kief boxes are the way to go if you want to get every bit out of your bud. Niceee:bongrip:

exotic zombie said:

Silkscreen is supirior to a metal screen. It's not about how long it lasts, it's about how fine the screen is to allow just the cystals through with none of the plant material. I have looked at the Zombie boxes, they are nice, but I went with a Wicca box instead for this sole reason. I have had my Wicca box for about 3 years now and as long as you do not scrape it with anything with sharp edges it will last just as long. Also, the silkscreen is more inert than a metal screen.

I know this is a dated thread but that is still awesome..... i bet you could even make it into a humidor to preserve the buds as well.

Wow I got used for spam. lol I still love this box though. It's truelly amazing what I was missing all those years when I didn't have one. I would definitely stick with the silkscreen though. I'd say why but I think RooRman has already covered that. lol

Serpico, it works great as a humidor, mostly because it has a great seal. My bud always stays fresh and if my bud I get is a little drier than I want it I soak a wine cork, dry off the outside and toss it in there. Next morning my bud is all moist and perfect.

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about silk screen boxes. If you don't have one, get one, you won't regret it.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Wow I got used for spam. lol I still love this box though. It's truelly amazing what I was missing all those years when I didn't have one. I would definitely stick with the silkscreen though. I'd say why but I think RooRman has already covered that. lol

Serpico, it works great as a humidor, mostly because it has a great seal. My bud always stays fresh and if my bud I get is a little drier than I want it I soak a wine cork, dry off the outside and toss it in there. Next morning my bud is all moist and perfect.

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about silk screen boxes. If you don't have one, get one, you won't regret it.

So true. I love my Wicca box. Great place for storage, mold cannot possibly form on your buds in there no matter how wet they may be. Also, it introduces the whole advent of keif and with that whole new smoking medium and the possiblity to make hash. Truly a wonderful invention, just wish I had bought the big one to begin with as I have the smallest size Wicca they make and I sometimes wish I had more surface area to collect keif on because my pollen press takes quite alot of keif to use.

I've never used a pollen press. I've only used an iron and a rolling pin. lol I'll have to get myself a press one of these days. Absolutely with you on the wonderous beauty of kief though. When I want to get really baked in a hurry I'll take a gram of kief and just do a 50/50 bowl 50% kief 50% bud. That gets you nice and rocked in seconds.

niceee boxx im liking it a whole lot!!!

Back
Top Bottom