New to smoking marijuana

Rebirthed

Hey im new to smoking.

I need help with the basics, like tearing the weed up and stuff.

How do I tear it up properly since I dont have a grinder or anything, and ill be using stogeys as my blunt... ill just empty the cigar and fill it with my weed.

I also want to know if I am getting ripped on buying weed so please just fill e in on all this.

Please answer asap...

Thanks in advance.

And im from Canada BC..

Hi Cole,

Here's a thread that was posted about breaking up weed
How Do I Break up Cannabis for Smoking?

When you load it in the cigar you use have something to compact it; like the flat end of a pen. You want it to be fairly tight or else it will burn irregularly and/or tend to fall apart. Don't push so hard that you split it though. Also keep in mind while breaking it up that the sticky part on your fingers (the THC) is the part that gets you high so don't play with it any more than you need to - to get the seeds and stems out.

I can't answer your question on getting ripped without more information. However if you're looking for info on pricing here's a good thread Cannabis Facts

Much respect Soniq.

Just what I was looking for :)

As I said and you have obviously noticed is I am new to all this, thanks for understanding.

EDIT: I read the pricing chart, and I guess I am not getting ripped off... maybe.

I pay 10$ CAD for about 5-6 quarter sized (usually or abit smaller) nuggets.

i might suggest buying some kind of piece to smoke out of rather than using blunts all the time. you can go get a nice beginner glass piece for around $20, and it's way easier to pack and will conserve more than the blunts. good luck in your upcoming smoking adventures!!

Haha thanks hazyatbest. We dont have anywhere to get any pipes or anything, nearest place is a hour away and I dont go there much, but I want to experiment with everything so ill start off with blunts.

I think you need to consider that if you're new to smoking - then it's not going to take very much to get you high.

There are different qualities of weed ranging from Schwag at 3-5% THC, to dank grades as you'll see in the grow journals here, which could be above 20%.

$10 Canadian for 5 quarter sized nugs could be a good or a bad deal depending on how many hits it takes to get you high. Weed is sold by weight and by grade (quality) more than by size because buds could be more or less dense (or fluffy).

If your nugs have seeds in them, you're on the low end of the spectrum

If you're not smoking much, it should only take 1 or 2 hits of dank to get really high.

If you need a whole blunt you're probably buying really really low end weed.

Thanks Soniq, the weed I got I bought from a dealer I actually knew before he got into major selling. There were no seeds in my nuggets, and I am not sure how much I need, I will find out tomorrow. I actually rolled my first joint, it really isnt good, but I rolled it twisted the end and added a rolled piece of thin cardboard into the mouth end (not sure if that is correct?). I added about 4 nickel to quarter size nuggets into it.

It would be cool if you checked back to this thread tomorrow or something if I still need more questions answered. Thatd be sick.

Okay so I smoked for my first time. I rolled a blunt and smoked it, and I didnt feel anything...

Then my friend had a small bubbler, we smoked out of it and thats what worked. So im guessing I should buy a bubbler or some more potent weed.

For prices heres what i usually pay...and i live in Alberta so right beside you buddy!

for an 8th i pay 30, for a Q (1/4 of an ounce) 60...if its really good shit usually 70 for a q....and 110 for an ounce, but thats from a friend, and the shit is usually great.

i get $55 a half from one guy and its usually pretty good middies, and then another guy sells it for $65 a half and its usually what i refer to as poop. sometimes its ok, but nothing like the shit i grew last time. can't wait for this grow to be done and have enough to last me til the next grow is done.

Ah... the pot you should be able to find in BC... (takes me back)

If you're smoking little popcorn sized nuggets, then you probably have some ok bud... I went through a phase where I only smoked BC for like a year... honestly, depending on your age and financial situation, pick up a small water pipe or a decent vaporizer...

Also, as far as grinding goes... pick up a magic bullet off of the late night infomercials... they make great smoothies and crap, but they are phenomenal for electric grinding, not to mention that after a few grinds the container has tons of crystals and keef stuck to it, so you can take a small paint brush and salvage enough super potent powder to rip you stupid on one or two hits...

Back
Top Bottom