How do you clean your smoke?

oldrthandirt

Ok you finished your grow, dried and cured it and you have 20 jars filled with what you hope is the greatest smoke in the world. Now what do you do with it? Myself, I love grabbing some leaves and rolling one then while I pickle my brain I play with the pile. I try to get it as fine as I can just by playing with it. No scissors, grinders, screens, just my fingers.

I am a firm believer in the old smoking song. No sticks, No twigs that you dont need, Acapulco gold is bad ass weed.

What you do????

I clean mine by turning it into ash. :thumb:

mM

I use a grinder. It make it finer than breaking it up with your fingers. Which, makes it vaporize better in my Magic Launch Flight Box. I don't like to handle my weed too much since the trichomes tend to stick and build up on your fingers. I want to smoke my trichome and not have them go down the drain when I wash my hands. That's about all I do. If I have a small NUG, I just stick it in the bowl and smoke it as is ..... if I want to smoke. I also grind my weed when I roll it into joints. I have a kief catcher on my grinder. So ... waste not want not.

depends if it's a tight bud or brickweed I like my grinder if it's a loose bud just pack in a bowl. I do have to watch grinding seeded weed. I hate when seeds get ground into the bud ruins the taste.

Firstly this is for mainly bong use. Chop it finely, this means that there should not be any weed chunks. It should be a collective substance that you can press on your fingers but not completely ground to powder. This I find makes the weed much easier to burn, the higher surface area with smaller weed chunks makes the flame instantly ignites the weed without having to burn through small nugz. I also find that this method has less ash falling through as a result. I like cones to be constantly burning and have the ash crumbling white, like a dead moth. You will notice if done correctly, the cone when lit will form a very clear firey circle. This is because all of your weed should of lit at the same time, it probably only takes one quick good light and it should be all going.

I know many people spin weed to make it last longer etc. I tend to spin my weed probably about 25-30%. When chopped it burns a lot better, gives the same high with a touch of buzz from the tobbaco (I dont smoke ciggarettes). I know some people just like green through and through, and I have great respect. I would too if I had the money :p. I have also been cleaning my cone pieces after every toke (I know this sounds tedious) but I really have noticed cleaner, smoother and nicer tasting cones as a result.

My two cents anyway, peace out.

Stay high

Back
Top Bottom