New to 420Magazine

tempusludendi

HI All. Have had my medical card for awhile now and am looking to pirate info from some great looking grows on this site - hoping that this help me to be successful on my very first grow. I appreciate that you all are so helpful and can't wait to start!

tempusludendi!! :welcome: to the party! Great to hear you have turned to Cannabis for your needs. Together tempusludendi and 420 will help each other for a successful garden for your Meds. Have you check out the other growers here...Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine Try to find a grower(s) who best suits your set-up or you would like to simulate. If there is any information you are looking for, we can help steer you in that direction. It is a very exciting time, the starting of your own grow. Do the reading here on 420, ask the questions when they arise and can't be found. We are here to help so take full advantage of everything that is at your fingertip here on 420. Soon you will be enjoying the fruits:yummy: of your labor. Hope you keep us up to date, Maybe start a Journal for yourself? Anyway we hope to see and hear more from you in the forums! :roorrip: :peace:

Thanks! I am on the prowl for an relatively easy strain and hope to find one that has a good energy. :)

Back
Top Bottom