Hi 420magazine...

musikgenman

Hi my name is musik. I recently decided to devote much of my free time to growing Cannabis. This site/forum has been a big help to me, especailly the grow journals. I will be posting a grow journal for myself so stay tuned. I have no idea what the majority of what i am growing is, but right now that is not necessarily important. The grow is important. Once I am on my way and know better as to what I am doing, I will go on the hunt for better seed. :welcome::peace: \\\vVv///

:welcome: sure glad u joined us ... u got alot of pro growers here and they will help u whenever u need it, how cool is that! goodluck with ur garden and ill see ya around the forums ... :peace:

High and welcome to the 420 community. It's great the site has helped you, and looking forward to seeing that grow journal.

Here's some help to get you started - How to Make a Grow Journal

Peace and good growing :rollit:

Weedpipe, Soniq420, HappyKitty,
Thanks for the greetings! I have started a journal and can't wait to post more pictures. Taking care of plants from seed to harvest has already been a hearty task. And i've only gotten started about 2 weeks ago! I hope everything goes good. I love the site. Its simple to explore and everybody has something in common upon entrance!! :Rasta:

Again thanks for the welcome, I'm sure I'll be right at home.

Musik \\\vVv///

Back
Top Bottom