My First Grow Journal 2014, outdoor in switzerland

OnTheMove

hi :420:

i am a fairly new memebr on here and never been on a website devoted to weed before, and im enjoying all the information and friendly fellow growers that is gathered here..

today i made a journal, please check it out on my signiture, and add comments etc about what you see and read :)

Hi OnTheMove! Thanks for the introduction and welcome to :420: :welcome:

I see you have been busy posting for a while so you probably know all about New Member Start Links and FAQs But if you do have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I just checked out your journal - it's very detailed. You're off to a great start :) :thumb:

ill check out your link about the top leds, i might be a happy new customer soon :)

I was just learning about roots and pot sizes a bit, because I am in 20 liter pots and i know that i have curling roots, thin ane clumped together.. so heres what i will do next year

When growing in pots that are too small, it is better to have the roots trim themselves by coating the inside of pots with a special copper paint rather than letting the roots circle and girdle themselves. In general, pots are not oxygen efficient for super plant growth. Remember that plant yield is proportional to root size

--------, Jun 19, 2006 #1

sounds cool :) then you get thick roots, and not so many rather than thin roots all balled and squashed together! this is better :)

Back
Top Bottom