Hey 420magazine!

pahtsmkr

Hi everybody, I am a fellow smoker/grower for personal use only! I try to be a positive, open-minded person, and will not turn into a troll! I have been smoking for over 20 years, and growing the past 5 years, indoors! I am in the beginning stages of a grow that I will be starting a grow journal on tomorrow. This will be my 12th harvest if all goes well! Thanks to all the experienced growers out there, your help was invaluable over the years. I am here to help other noobs (like I used to be!), who need to pick my brain, it is the least I can do now that I am more experienced!
I will start a grow journal thread tomorrow and any input or questions are welcome! pahtsmkr

Hey SouthernWeed! Thanks for the warm welcome, I will be posting my gj in the morning, a combined auto/regular grow with 1-Sagarmatha seeds auto DDiesel, 1-Sagarmatha seeds auto Smurfberry, 2-Buddha seeds White Dwarfs, 1-Lowlife AK 47, 1-Barney's Farm Nightshade and 1-DNA Kushberry. pahtsmkr

Just finished a grow on the White Dwarfs myself. Relatively easy to grow, good smoke and decent yields...about a 32 gram per plant average on a grow I had to cut short a week. Autoflowering strains, while frowned upon by some growers, are an awsome option for growers looking to grow out some personal smoke.

WHATS UP MAN!!!!.....WELCOME..... I have just finished my first grow....and cause of the great info here, I might add.....I am wanting to do the DWARF lowrider, ect...ect..next....I would love to follow your journal......enjoy the 420 ride man........PEACE and GREEN MOJO to your grow man.

High and welcome to the 420 community. It's nice to have another longtime cannabis lover join us. I'd like to follow your journal, too. So post us a link so we can check it out. If you need any help getting started, just let us know.

Peace and good growing :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom