New to all of it

valleygrl

Hey, Iam a new to medical marijuana but am moving to California from Az because Iam need of weed due to my illness and it is to much sh_ _ having to do things not legal I just want to be normal and have a job, faimly, and dog. I want to live a regular life without looking over my shoulder worring about the cops arresting for a little bit of weed. But my pain gets so bad at times, that I have no other option. I thought moving to a state where I can legally have my medicine and be okay with the move. Can anyone give me any cities in California, that have very inexspensive apartments for 1 person where you legaly can get weed from doc or grow it. If so what is cheaper growing your stuff or going to the weed stores. Is it hard to grow your own stuff? There are so many kind people letting you know how to do this. Please give me some advice

Re: New to allofit

Well nor cal is nice . But cities well depends on what u want lots of ppl or not ppl well chico is afordabel if u want town life but theres a lot of littel towns all over nor cal. And well it is way cheaper to grow ur own but theres a million things that can devastate ur grow and is a lot more work than most ppl thank... So i would for shure check out the place befor umove there is a lot of bad places hear too so bewhere and good luck!!!!!

Re: New to allofit

well judia chico ISENT SO CAL ITS CENTRAL AND YES IN THE TRIANGLE and where u live the glen can anyone say ghetto or CRACK!! i lived in crescent city for three years and never seen any good outdoor come from that area its too wet i hated outdoor tell i moved hear so like i said BEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom