New to growing: PLZ HELP

Can you help?

• Please

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I appreciate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thegreenest

I have recently purchased a humididy drone, 4 100 watt cfls, 2 1.5 watt leds, and clamp lamps. I started out a Master Kush plant about 1 week ago before i bought the drone) and 2 days ago i planted 4 extremly germinated mid seeds. Those seed seem to be flourishing... is this because of the extended germ or the strain? Also does anyone have any other reccommendations to add to my grow room (plz under $100)
Thank You All,
Happy Smoking
:lot-o-toke:

Its a nice start what are you plans for after seedlings when they come out of humidity dome?

And those CFLs are the equivalent wattage or actual. we try to deal with the actual wattage because it gets confusing. I think the 100 watt equivalent are actually 23-26 watts

What are you using for soil? what do you plan to use for nutes?

Do you have pictures? I find they are worth more than a 1000 words maybe equal too about 4,200... :goodluck:

thats normal with the seeds. you gotta check them often. it was the extended germ.
make sure they're pointed downward and it should sprout quickly. 24 to 72 hrs
since it already has a tap root.
keep them on 18/6 or 20/4 for lighting.
do you have a timer? if not get one.
what kind of soil, soiless or hydro do you plan on using.
id recommend soiless mix of spagnum peat moss, perlite, and vermeculite.
a ph meter is needed, pots with plenty of holes for optimum drainage.
nutrients which have a 3 part schedule like grow, micro, and bloom for proper minerals and nutrients. start using 1/4 nutes around the 4th set of leave. and slowly increase the nutes as it grows. water only when the pot feels lighter.
maximum light. get those cfls about 4 inches away from the plants. reflective material to maximize all light. and thats about it for now good luck hambugerass.:peacetwo:

thanks!!!! right now i am using soil. i have 3 healthy seedlings in a troth like container. i put about 2 inchesof rocks (thought they may help with watering??) im working on pix... the cfls are 4 26 watters...no plans yet as far as the nutes yet, any suggestions for the smallest opp. for error? i am also considering hydro if u think it may b ez..??? or soilless..???

also i have now cut a 6x8 inch hole in the grow room, and placed a fan there. will this be sufficient? i have been running 24/0....are there any disadvantages?

Running lights at 24/0 for seedlings is ok and will promote fast growth. Once it reaches 4-6inches you can switch to 18/6. This will save you some electric while leaving the plant do its thing in the dark whatever the plants does best during dark hours.

Yes, you need the fan to circulate air and also to exercise the stem so it can be thick. Also get some mylar to bounce some lights that would been lost back to the plants. You can get 1mm or 2mm thick, I personally got the 2mm it does not tear easily like the 1mm would.

thanks, this is a preexisting flat white closet that is seperated from a second neighboring closet .... i cut a whole in the wall to place a fan blowing, will that be sufficient ?? or do i need to vent out (i would rather not,as my lease ends right after harvest)

switched to perlite for now tell i can get drip:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom