New to this all

SirTokesIt

Hi to everyone. I am new here and I guess I don't too much but would like to start growing for my self.
I'm 48 years old and on disability for my back.
I've been smoking for a while for pain and it works pretty good but is getting too expensive for me.
Thank you.

G'day Sirtokeslt, all information is here....search for any question you have, or get on journals and ask the questions (make it relevant to the journal your asking the question on) people are stoked to have an audience and want to give their input to help others, it's a great place... If anybody offers their time, and they can grow, take it, you'll have no problems listening to dutty, lucky man...one thing I will say is, if you start a journal, have somebody like dutty to oversee most problems... There's a thousand ways to grow this girl, and you'll get a lot of conflicting advice, that most works for their own grow styles/environments, but as stated, there's thousands of those, so it's good to have one authoritative voice to listen to and follow to avoid issues... It's easy man and fun... You'll be monster cropping and making fem seeds in no time.... Welcome..

Back
Top Bottom