nonametja

Hi all,

I am new to this website but would like to help spread the WORD and help in creating a NATIONAL REFERENDUM for the decriminalization for people like me who suffer from CHRONIC PAIN SYNDROME or other crippling disabilities or accidents that have left our bodies or minds disabled.

Also for the pure enjoyment too. Hope you join me in my quest. Since I live in a country that has no compassion will give signature as...

Thank you,
Nonametja

:welcome:nonametja, and:thanks:for becoming a part of our 420Mag Family. We need Cannabis Warriors such as yourself Worldwide! It would be terrific for you to start a National Referendum for Decriminalization of the Marijuana plant. We have suffered under Prohibition far too long and needlessly. I myself suffer from Chronic Pain and Seizures and use Medical Marijuana for these approved conditions. Do you grow? What are your favorite strains? If we can be of any assistance please let me know. Please :surf: our forums and make some friends while checking out some of the best Medical Marijuana gardens in the world.

Here is the link to some of the best people on the web!
420 Magazine
Grow Journals

Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow
LED in the VipersNest
Un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy
Kali grow

nonametja :ciao:

:welcome: to the 420 Community.
Please Continue to voice.
Together we will Spread Cannabis Awareness.
Thank you for Joining us. :peace:
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom