New To This Cannabis Growing

Hello every1 I'm new & I just wanted 2 say watup doe

Hey Shay, welcome.. you growing indoors or out? You came to the right place. Lots of knowledgeable people here to keep your grow on track. Check out this link (How to grow Mary Jane) if you haven't already and you'll be off to a good start.

:goodluck:

Hi everyone it’s my first time growing. I have seedlings only a week old that I started from random bag seeds in jiffy pots. My plan is to grow them outside eventually, they’re currently in the window. I would love any advice given!

Hi Ace, first off, welcome to the 420 site. Lots of good information here and somebodies always around to help out. My first suggestion would be to start your own thread. This way you can make sure any issue you have are taken care of and not missed. The best way is to start a journal and record your progress. Post lots of pics so we can see your plants grow and give advice when needed. Explore other members journals that fit your grow and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Hi Ace, first off, welcome to the 420 site. Lots of good information here and somebodies always around to help out. My first suggestion would be to start your own thread. This way you can make sure any issue you have are taken care of and not missed. The best way is to start a journal and record your progress. Post lots of pics so we can see your plants grow and give advice when needed. Explore other members journals that fit your grow and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Sound advice brother

Thanks Monk :)
PS- does anyone know if the orange 5 gal Home Depot buckets are safe to grow in? Do I have to drill holes and add rocks for drainage?
The babies are 1 week old today.

Not sure where abouts you live. personally yes it will work. but also remember algae needs light to grow so you can reduce the risk of certain problems by using black buckets. If your in Canada princess auto sells them for 4.99 also my local nursery sells them. worst case paint them or wrap them in a reflective material similar to a hot water tank.

Hi everyone it’s my first time growing. I have seedlings only a week old that I started from random bag seeds in jiffy pots. My plan is to grow them outside eventually, they’re currently in the window. I would love any advice given!
You can get all your questions answered at this website.
Good luck with your grow.
Grow Weed Easy - Learn How to Grow Cannabis with Simple Tutorials
Also,you would be a whole lot better off if you can purchase some 3 to 5 gallon fabric pots from amazon or ebay rather then use plastic buckets.

Back
Top Bottom