new to this site

davidbowie

Hi fellow people I have been smoking for the past year and i'm sad to say that I still know very little about it. If you all would be so kind as to post some facts so that I may learn as much as possible it would be much abliged, thank you.
ps: my screen name is an inside joke with one of my friends but that is for another post.
:smokin3: :bongrip: this is me most of the time hahaha>:hmmmm::laughtwo:

Welcome to the site ! we would love to answer all your questions, however if you use the search button and use key words, this will help you without having to repeat old topics. if you need anymore help after that don't hesitate to ask

:smokin: Welcome to the family...everyone's on the journey with you and some are just further along...I'm gonna vap a bowl in your honor and hope you have safe fun discovering the wonders of cannabis & the fellowship of 420:laughtwo: :allgood:

Howdy Y'all, hey Dave, I am going to jump all over you bandwagon and introduce myself as well, I have been cruzin' around for a while and this site is very groovy!!! I may try and get a early start on a spring indoor grow with all of the amazing info loaded here, still have a lot to learn and invest, though.

Hi DB, and Badfish, welcome to the forums. Yes, the search button is a great feature, and going to the forum button will take you all of the forums. It's a wealth of info. Welcome to the club!!!

Peace and happiness

Back
Top Bottom