New to this

blazer1974

Hello all, I am a long time lover of this magical plant. I am sick and tired of having to rely on others to supply my needs. I have decided to grow my own. I use marajuana for medicinal perposes. I was diagnosed with an intestinal disorder that causes severe nausia. Marajuana is the only thing that seems to help and has no side effects. I have a large attic and want to set up a small grow operation for my own personal use. I have electricle, and plenty of room. I need to know size of room I will need to build. I only want to cultivate 6-8 plants max. I have a 4 foot phloresent fixture (what kind of blulb do I use) or should I go with something else. I could also use a clamp light with reflector or will take any suggestions on better lighting. I plan on using foil backed insulation board to build the walls. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Again I am growing for personal use only. I have chronic pain and nausia!

Ok I planted my seeds. I got a total if 12 started. I planted them in plastic cups, put a thin layer of rock on bottom for drainage. I poked 6 holes in the bottom of the cup. I placed paper towels on the shelf of my refrigerator that is unplugged in my garage. My light source is 2 reflective clamp lights with 100 watt eq CFL daylight bulbs. I'm leaving the light on for 18 hrs off for 6. I need some feed back to see if i am on the right track. The soil I chose is Scott's starter soil with peat miracle grow dirt and perlite. The soil is damp not soaked. When should I see some plants poking out of the dirt?

Back
Top Bottom