Banes

Hello 420 Community,

Just starting to get more involved in the Marijuana Community with this tool, but as a previous newspaper reporter have been following marijuana since the past elections allowing recreational use in Colorado and Washington.

I have also recently changed careers and am now part of the marijuana industry working for a producer/processor.
I do have a question for anyone who might be working in a similar capacity working in Oil Extraction. Am curious if anyone has had any experience in crystallization of extracted oil after it has been sitting a few days?

If you prefer a PM we can discuss, but have yet to find anything specific about the topic. I understand that there can be several factors that may come into play, from the equipment that I utilize, to the base product introduced and what may or may-not be in that product (insecticides and alike). I will say that I utilize a Waters extraction machine utilizing CO2, winterize, and rotovap. Any one working a similar process would be helpful. Thanks - Banes.

Thank you Rifleman,
I too prefer the smoke of a peace pipe or a nice roll your own. This looks to be a great community for the growth of the industry.

Banes.

First off, welcome to 420 Magazine I know you'll just love it here as you will not find a more friendly, helpful and beautiful bunch of people anywhere anywhere else on the net.

:welcome:

If you look at the top right corner of your screen, you will see a search space, this is going to be the best place to start looking for the info you want to know and with almost 20 years of information that's been collected, I'm sure there are tons of post's on the subject your looking for, and if not then I'm more than certain that there are plenty of people here that can help as well. :high-five:

420 Warrior,

Thank You for the Welcome and helpful hints. I have been cruisin' around a bit to see all that is offered, it does seem to be quite a bit of info and intel here, tell the group to keep it up, it can only get better.
See you on the inside,
Banes.

Oldergrower,

Even though the industry has been around here for a while, I took my time getting involved and had to wait for the right opportunity. But yes, it is a different world now not having to sweat the dreaded urinalysis, or even the hair or "swab" testing that I did have to endure just a few years back. And coming out of the Military, in a former life, it was a daily occurrence of who is in trouble this week. So needless to say, I only recently returned to the enjoyment of the magical herb. But where you are at (according to your profile) it may not be long before you too can find a job in the industry. I would get my resume together and start pounding on doors.
Thanks for the Chat,
Banes.

Back
Top Bottom