New Veg. growth 5 weeks into flowering! HELP!

krazy33

I have been working on a single blueberry. It came from a friend and has had it rough from the get go. It was about an 8in clone when I got it, and I started it under 2 cfls in my closet. Then it moved to my next apartment in the attic under two cfls. All the while it grew nicley despite the poor conditions. From there, I momved it to the in-laws into their med. garden. With varying weather, they chose to move it in, under the CFLs during rain, and back out into the garden the rest of the time. So beacsue of this jacked up photo schedule, it began flowering at about 18 in. I decided to let it go, instead of revert, and placed it in the garden and left it there for a few weeks. The buds looked fantastic!!! A little leafy, and airy, but considering all factors, they look pretty damn good. From there, the inlaws transplanted it into and 10 gal. pot and filled with foxfarm ocean forest, against my wishes. I got pissed and moved it again to a friends house into his 12/12 room. After transplant, all my leaves began yellowing and dying. I nursed her back to health with B1 and karma. But now I am noticing new veg. growth right out of the tops of all my buds. Two to three single leaves popping up out of each bud. Could this be due to high nitrogen levels in the new soil? Is it reverting to veg.? Can I just pluck the leaves and foliar feed, and hit it hard with some bloom? HELP! What can I do? It was almost done and I was so close to having some awesome smoke! Should I flush to remove nitrogen and PK spike it? Any and all thoughts appreciated. Thanx - krazy

Could this be due to high nitrogen levels in the new soil? yes but not likely

Is it reverting to veg.? yes

Can I just pluck the leaves and foliar feed, and hit it hard with some bloom? no do not pluck the leaves off, it will mess up the plant even more. let me grab a link for you

Foxtailing

Back
Top Bottom