new growth turning yellow overnight?

diggler35007

my new sprouts at internodes turning yellow overnight and then recovering somewhat in the day. they are in small containers until sex is determined. also flowering under leds.have seen wierd things under leds. started under cfls for two weeks[6500k] everything looked good. started flowering under leds three weeks ago ,no sign of sex yet. out of five plants they are all different sizes. things were normal until placed under leds and time change. there is strange leafe curl [not burn]. i have no way of posting picks. i am sure they are root bound. will transplant when sex is known. the led arived on my last grow the same day my last plant showed its sex . it was put to use that very day. the result was eight grams per one plant . this plant had been shocked sevral times and lost its main leaves during this time. the led is sposed to be for flowering . should i do a separate grow with straight cfls the whole time to see a difference or just do away with the bad led ?

Just to let you know, being root bound will delay flowering, because of the stress it causes the plants. This is likely your problem. What kind of soil are you using?

found hairs on one plant today. transplanted- asap-. she was root bound no doubt. the soil im using is called sta-green . its all i can get my hands on for the time being. it has time released nutes-i know to stay away from these. but its all i can get . to scared to order it online cause the delivery guy makes coversation each delivery. and i cant explain why i need a bag of dirt delivered to my house. anyhow the plant was totally root bound,thanks-ms.fox.

Back
Top Bottom