Why won't this plant reveg under 17/7 light schedule?

TheFertilizer

I pulled a plant out of flower at about 4 weeks and put it under some CFLs with a 17/7 light schedule, reason being that the light is just in my normal living space and I gotta sleep sometime.

Anyway, I pulled all but one of the buds off and it's been sitting for a few weeks and now I noticed that the lower growth shoots that are new also have pistils on them as if it's still flowering.

Is it just going to keep making pistils until it reverts to veg or should I be worried that it's not going to revert at all? I just don't want it to sprout male flowers.

I pulled a plant out of flower at about 4 weeks and put it under some CFLs with a 17/7 light schedule, reason being that the light is just in my normal living space and I gotta sleep sometime.

Anyway, I pulled all but one of the buds off and it's been sitting for a few weeks and now I noticed that the lower growth shoots that are new also have pistils on them as if it's still flowering.

Is it just going to keep making pistils until it reverts to veg or should I be worried that it's not going to revert at all? I just don't want it to sprout male flowers.
How long has it been under 17/7 can take up to 6 weeks I heard dependimg how far into flower it was.

"carpe diem"

It's been reveg'ing for about 3 weeks now, so not very long. I didn't expect it to try to keep flowering, or that it would start growing new growth at the bottom.

These bud sites were all "lollipopped" shortly before I went into flower with it...
IMG_20161121_071046.jpg

Ive got a small 1 that started to flower due 2 not enuff light and all new growth still has pistols but its gona start over with 1 leaf 3 leaf 5 leaf then it will be a tru re veg the other guy is prob accurate about 6 weeks to get it back then start over so u prob got 3weeks b4 u see no pistols

Sherbz420

Back
Top Bottom