Newbie, first grow from WA

Burn57

Hi all, Burn 57 here or B to some. I am new here, my first post. I am a medical marijuana patient in Washington via Indiana a few yrs ago. I was a toker back when LIDS were more common that O Z. Took a sabbatical from the plant for about 20 yrs but began enjoying the great medical properties of cannabis a year ago since it helps my pain and is somewhat legal to here in WA.
I read a lot on the internet & also followed a video series on you tube by a green man..*S*. I am in 3rd wk of Flowering stage on my FIRST grow ever. I jumped in with both feet and am doing hydroponics. I am growing QUERKLE and it is doing well, starting to bud. I started using the co2 in this stage, I have trimmed some leaves to leave the light get down in the plant, and I had to because this stuff is growing like a weed….lol…
6” carbon filter, fan and exhaust hose running very slow, no intake installed yet, I have a 3” intake but have not installed it yet. Intake air comes from CO2 & leak under door I guess. The guy I bought the tanks from suggested I do a closed off room but it was warm this summer and this plant has a odor so strong a long time grower that has smelled it said he never smelled anything this strong.
This is my first grow & I can use any help I can get, I know a lot of things I am going to fix to my room after the first grow is over. I never done this before so it is a learn as you go. The plants are doing good, I had 5, 4 querkle and 1 something my bro from Indiana sent me but I had to trash it & 1 querkle cause they were males.
I have three healthy grls, all different hights in a 2x4 tray under 400 HPS with a co2 wrap 5min 3x day. Had the drip going in veg stage but changed it in flower by taking off drippers and adding a line to each plant doing a type of ebb-flo now, they like it..
The harvest, dry & curing will be my first also of course. Any ideas?
Burn

I have added a picture for you
1-a.JPG

bud19a.JPG

Mr.Burn57..

Welcome to 420Magazine,, and the PNW too.. !! Gotta Love this Weather huh.. LoL.. ..

Looks like your doing fine to me,, keep up the good work.. !!

Much Respect to you and yours Sir.. ..

RedDawg

Welcome to the 420Magazine family, Burn. We've got a great group of people here and a wealth of knowledge. Enjoy!

Peace and 420 :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom