NEWBIE (Fresh off the boat)

tgadfgadgf

Hi yall. Well I'm brand spankin new. I'm like a new person in a new world trying to learn quickly as possible. My goal is to meet new friendly people and grow some herbs. My plan is to buy a bc bloombox and producer; I also will be resarching the top seeds to use. My goal out of the bloombox and producer is to produce good quality weed. I know this may be a dumb question to yall but I really don't know, Krypy is a big thing where I live. Is their certain types of Kryp because that's what I want to grow...................................Thanks for you input yall....................

Hi, welcome to the site

great avatar you picked there ;-)

There's a couple great journals going on right now using the producer and the bloombox, you may want to check them out

sticky around;)

Thanks soniq. I will search for them. Oh yeah my avatar is starving marvin.......................MMMMMMMmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkk :)

Hey Cyper before I invest in the bcnothern lights I'm going to start off with a beginner kit this upcoming weekend. I'm going to attempt a deep water culture (dwc) system from my local hydro store all for under $200 (I hope). I''ll keep you posted.

Hi everyone Im new here but been watchen for a while so many cool people here and the info is great..thanks for all your time everone, Soon i will be growing legal in my home been working on a spare room for a while now..its going slow im old and realy ill.but ill do it thanks to all the info here hope i post the right way,,,im rely new at this

Back
Top Bottom