artyparty01

hi all (hopefully) i am a 60 yr old lover of da bud. original hippy back in the '60's , lived in haith ashbury in 67 n 68. male, newly retired

not a grower, live in mass, no medical use laws, tho oz or less is now only a 100 dollar fine, no more arrests, funny you think availability would be better but seems to be the opposite. have a friend who spends part of year in thailand, has a green thumb like ive never seen before. he may be available for consultation, any ques you have i could ask him and get back to you. I am not a policeman, have no ties to law enforcement and am not trying to entrap anyone. with the cost of hydro these days i am seriously thinking of a small closet grow just for my own needs.

what is better than a good bud grown hydroponically, like i say im not a grower so....hey as im new to this way of comm is there an easier way to chat, got an email or aol or what

sry not trying to "hook up" just thought maybe an easier way to comm than getting an email saying ive had a response to a posting, having to go back to web site etc etc etc

ok ty for that info re email addy's im a newbie need to learn the protocol here, thanks again. dont want to offend or put in fear lol .....

Hi artyparti, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Glad you decided to join us to spread cannabis awareness.
We are a friendly 420 site, and I see you are making friends already.
If you need some site help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team.
Post often and I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Hey there artyparty01. ;)
Hello from the Cape and :welcome: to 420.
Your not alone my Hippy Friend Many are here But, Not many were in the middle of it like you were.
Lived in haith ashbury in 67 n 68 Wow that must of been some time in your life.
Please continue to spend your time with us, We have a great place here to share information and help others.
Love to hear some stories from you about the singers,people and bands you saw or came across.
Please make yourself at home and comfortable you will meet and make many friends here.
A few to look at for , OldMedMan, ol hippy, Roseman, LabRat420 and cocoJoe to name a few all about your age and great people to talk to.
We will be looking for you Brother, in the forums.
See you there.
If you have any Questions or need help in anyway around this site please ask me..ok? :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom