Oi from Rio de Janeiro

yogibaba

420 Member
Hi guys, 63 yr old grandad here, first grow complete but user since the late 60's. Grew up in India ended up in Brazil. Health restrictions mean I'd prefer edibles but am toking daily..wtf! While local laws here go in fits and starts..the near future is still kinda sombre for users. Medical cannabis means a user is given a personal license to grow. But growing for personal use (medical or recreational) w/o a license, is still prosecuted. PITA.
Been reading the forums of late and am gearing up for my next grow although summer temps from Oct onwards range late 30's to 40's C . Also year end travels are programmed so maybe the grow will happen early 2019 and milder temps. Good to be here!

Hi guys, 63 yr old grandad here, first grow complete but user since the late 60's. Grew up in India ended up in Brazil. Health restrictions mean I'd prefer edibles but am toking daily..wtf! While local laws here go in fits and starts..the near future is still kinda sombre for users. Medical cannabis means a user is given a personal license to grow. But growing for personal use (medical or recreational) w/o a license, is still prosecuted. PITA.
Been reading the forums of late and am gearing up for my next grow although summer temps from Oct onwards range late 30's to 40's C . Also year end travels are programmed so maybe the grow will happen early 2019 and milder temps. Good to be here!
Oi tudo bem?
That is about as far as I go in Potrtugese
Welcome to the best place to be.

Back
Top Bottom