Neweed

WeednFeed

Hey Forum-- Greetings and glad to be here! I owe you all a great thanks as I have been siphoning knowledge from here and have only now just registered. Used to do soil years ago and got away from it due to too much travel. Now I'm jumping back in and going hydro just as soon as my seeds arrive from Attitude. I'll look forward to contributing if/when possible. That might not happen too often though as this really does seem to be the definitive knowledge base.

Nonetheless.... High to everyone!
:surf:

WeednFeed My Friend :welcome: to 420.
We Love to hear you went with 420 Sponsor Attitude Seeds! :bravo:
Jump right in and start making friends and Continue to soak up the knowledge and Love.
Please pass the knowledge too.
You said you been around lately but if we can help you find or understand some of the features for members only let us know.
So what type of hydro set-up you rolling with?
Have you found any Grow Journals that use close to your system you have?
We can help with that too if you like.
Great way to learn to watch someone that went through it first.
Glad your here Bro.
Can't wait to hear more from you in the forums :thumb:
See you there.
Happy Growin' :goodluck:
:bong: :peace:

Welcome to 420 Magazine and on line forums WeednFeed.

Were glad you finally joined up and decided to participate in the 420 Community.

Stop in often learn and contribute when you can.

Enjoy

Medical Need

Welcome Neweed, Plant your seeds and ask a question thats what its all about ( not that hokey pokey thing) :rofl:

Thanks kindly to you all for the warm welcome! To answer the TheWeed, I will be going with a BCNL system... "probably" the Producer (although I haven't ruled out a combo) as I have a cab that will House Mom and the kids. I'm looking forward to learning more of the experiences of others with BCNL products once I find my way around here better.

Truth be told, I am overwhelmed by the amount of quality educational material here... so much so, I need to learn more so I can zero in on my particular area of need. I've poked around other forums but this one takes the cake!!! Hmmm... speaking of cake... Gotta go!

Thank you all sincerely.

WeednFeed :surf:

Hey WeednFeed, :welcome: to the 420magazine forums. :grinjoint:
Goodman buying seeds from our trusted sponor. :thumb:
We are spreading cannabis awareness at 420Mag.
We have all the cannabis info and latest news. :slide:
If you need site help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team.
Thanks for joining, and I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:The BESTEST Cannabis site in the entire world!

This site is very dedicated to Education, Awareness and Legalization of our precious herb!
The more time you spend reading here, :reading420magazine: the more you will appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this site.

The Volunteer Hospitality Team here is awesome. Especially the cute and lovily BayAreaStoner chick. I hope you check out the links under their signatures, they are very helpful links for new members.

I bet you've already figured out that there is a Home Forum Page. a FORUM is a group of THREADS pertaining to a particular subject, the Threads are divided into indiviudal POSTS.
( I wish someone had told me that when I first joined, but I'm a stoner. I get lost in my living room sometimes)

There are plenty of wonderful, helpful people here willing to help you in any possible way that they can.

I hope you hang around and visit often.

Back
Top Bottom