Newest anti-pot commercial

who pays for these commericals? they are so stupid. they dont make me want to NOT smoke... they make me laugh..and they're even funnier when you're high!

I saw the dog at in the theater the other night. On the big screen, the girl looks even stupider. I still think the dog sounds like Michael J. Fox.

She must really suck, I always play with my dog when I'm high(and at home to play with her, she's 2hrs away). If she just took better interest in her pets like she should then it wouldn't be bitching.

Well this isn't a pot commercial but I was looking for them on youtube and this is obviously geared towards stoners. here

Sorry, I forgot I posted already and didn't refresh the page. . .

Good time to quote Otto from the Simpsons....

Otto to Homer "Hey man, remember that time I dropped my keys, and like, you thought the phone was ringing!"

I dunno why this story reminded me of that, but one time my cousin was stoned and had the phone under a chinese carry out box and it started ringing, so he thought the food was talking to him...should have seen the look on his face!! Ha, but we were like 13 and got stoned pretty easily....

Back
Top Bottom