Nirvana BlackJack

patmrtnscks

Has anyone had any experience with this strain? I just got 5 fem seeds, and cant wait. Its a recommended medical strain, so it must be good. Anyone thats grown and smoked it let me know.

i just had 2 plants. they were A++. super plants with buds covered with frosty thc. i have 2 clones flowering now and took 6 clones from them. i used to grow bag seed and changed to store bought seeds about 2 years ago. blackjack is the best i have had so far, which is why i have a lot of clones going.

Thats awesome, how much did you yield per plant, and how did you grow them? Im growing mine in homemade bubble buckets, and clay pellets. How big did they get mature? Im growing them in a tent with a super skunk plant, and Im gonna keep one as a mother and pull clones off both of them and grow a bunch of it. Have you smoked it yet?

They seemed so. My buddy ordered the seeds and now 2 of them are growing. So, yeah, they are pretty good. I know a couple of other guys that get seeds from them all the time with no problem. My only issue is they dont have freebies.

Hey I also have some Nirvana Blackjack seeds! I won't be using them for another 6 weeks or so as my other plants need to flower, but I was just curious if anyone had anything else they could report on their experience with the strain, sensitivities, nutrients, water, etc.

Im having issues with my seeds right now. They dont want to take off, and its irritating the shit out of me. One of them started to put off a taproot, and when I put it in the rockwool, it quit growing. I have two more soaking for the second time, cuz they wouldnt pop the first time, when I soaked them, and then put them in a wet paper towel. Im starting to get pissed off, as I cant believe that at least one of these damn seeds wont grow. I still have two left, but I dont want to use them yet. So far, I am NOT impressed with the blackjack.

Im having issues with my seeds right now. They dont want to take off, and its irritating the shit out of me. One of them started to put off a taproot, and when I put it in the rockwool, it quit growing. I have two more soaking for the second time, cuz they wouldnt pop the first time, when I soaked them, and then put them in a wet paper towel. Im starting to get pissed off, as I cant believe that at least one of these damn seeds wont grow. I still have two left, but I dont want to use them yet. So far, I am NOT impressed with the blackjack.

ive got 6 blackjack seedlings going right now, i used to do the paper towel method but never had the greatest luck with it, ive since gone to root riot cubes, and place seed directly in it and in the humidity dome they go.. have been in there for about 2 weeks now, they are about 1.5inchs tall working on their first set of 3 leafs, and already have some roots pokin out the sides. about another week or so the root cube should be jsut about fully engulfed in roots and ready for transplant. ive never had ANYTHING but 100 percent sucess with nirvana, even if they never arrive, they usually will resend the order again!

Im on my 4th one now. The 1st 3 got tossed out in the yard. I soaked it for 24hrs, and then kept it in the paper towel for 24hrs, and it had a little taproot. Yesterday morning I put it directly into a small cup with FFOF and clay pellets. Its on my window sill, where it gets lots of good sunlight. Once it sprouts, and gets its 1st full set of leaves, Im gonna put it in my tent under the 400w mh. Thats all based on whether it gets to that point. Im skeptical, all my other seeds got to this point too.

I am looking at 10 freebies from Nirvana right now there was a delay in my 1st order from them ,even though it was my mistake that caused the delay they told me I would be happy with ther service and inside one of my gloves was a pack of freebie no idea what kind yet but out of the 35 that I bought the all germinated and grew fine including 5 black jack

I have had great experiences with Nirvana. I never soak their seeds, I put them straight into a damp (not wet wet, I wring the water out) paper towel and within 2 days they have germinated. I make real sure the rock wool the seeds go into has bee ph balanced to 5. I cut the cubes in half and lay the root in just leaving the head and seed husk out. I dowel the cube back together with toothpicks.

The highest failure rate I have had with Nirvana, is 1 outta 5. I have had other people tell me that they got bum seeds that diddn't germ and Nirvana sent them free replacements.

I've ordered large amounts from them several times, delivery is always fast and discreet. Customer service has been awesome, and its been good smoke.

All 5 of my blackjack seeds from nirvana turned out to be shit. Not a single one of them germinated. They all germinated, and then died while sprouting. And I promise you it wasnt from my mistakes, they were just shit seeds. Ive never had an issue with seeds before, ever. Im not saying its nirvana, I think they were dud seeds.

I have grown for around 35 years and anyone can get bad seeds ,and the more exotic the strain the more delicate the seed! one of the big problems is we make to much of the growing process I like the idea that the simpler the better

All 5 of my blackjack seeds from nirvana turned out to be shit. Not a single one of them germinated. They all germinated, and then died while sprouting. And I promise you it wasnt from my mistakes, they were just shit seeds. Ive never had an issue with seeds before, ever. Im not saying its nirvana, I think they were dud seeds.

I would definitely drop them a line... let them know what happened and give em a chance to make it right...

I would definitely drop them a line... let them know what happened and give em a chance to make it right...

I would have immediately, but I didnt order them, my buddy ordered them in his name. He should have called them, but his grandma died in the middle of all of this, and right now I cant lean on his dumbass to call them cuz hes grieving or some shit.

has anyone grown and finished these out before? im gettinr eady to switch into 12/12 was jsut curious what kind of stretch to expect from this strain. first time with this strain

I hope you have better luck than I did with this strain. As far as Im concerned, it was Nirvana sending me shit seeds, not the strain. Piss on Nirvana.

I have been growing nervana strains for 2 years. I have grown blackjack many times. It clones well and is a vigorus grower. The buds are not huge like powerplant but very bushy. The smell is skunky lemony type smell. Taste is great and frosty as any good weed. Nervana seeds have been great to me. Ice is awesome...so is Powerplant and Wonderwoman. Their superskunk sucks. Nervana has always sent me good viable seeds with almost 100% germination great all the way through flowering. Give Blackjack another try....its great weed. With all the other seed companys that are great try one og them if ya want. Reserve Pravadas headband is very good as well as Dna Chocolope.

Back
Top Bottom