NL x Haze?

dirtyjerz

just ordered some seeds. what do u guys think about this as a plant n smoke? i heard it turns purple, and alot of people call it purple haze??

Re: NL x Haze???

I've a lot of good things about both of those. Yet I have not been fortunate enough to sample them at this point.

i have seen this cross in the clubs and heard good things about it

NL x Haze is a great indica x sativa hybrid. It is very potent. The haze portion MIGHT have purple tendencies. Just like the flower seed packs that say that it will produce purple flowers but don't, I wouldn't hold my breath. The purple gene is also SOMETIMES (not always) caused by cold temperatures during flowering.

KL is an awesome strain, so is Haze. The only thing that bothers me in this cross is the fact that this sativa dominant plant will be pretty tall and is more suitable for a experienced grower since this girl will be pretty tall and you'll need to trim her.

What sort of effects does it offer? I'm hearing that it's Sativa dominant, which is good for me, but I'm wondering if it'd work for depression/anxiety/chronic headaches/allergies. I'm a huge sativa fan but the guy that I get my stuff from (as gifts fortunately, older hippie) doesn't ahve much in the way of great sativas anymore.

Has anyone grown it? Anything that I'd have to take into special consideration or just treat her like any other sativa-dom? What seedbank has these seeds available?

And no to the thread starter, this is not 'purple haze'. Purple Haze still exists, but it's so extraordinarily rare that you could say it doesn't. All it is is a purple pheno of Original Haze, nothing else.

soury piney taste stinky almost skunky like buds more when you break one open fluffy mostly popcorn like buds airy. Likes to grow upwards get tall i wouldent recommend dwarfing snipping bushing it out whatever u wanna call it u will end up stressing it and end up with a low yield. Ive found the best way is to let it grow out naturaly 5-6 ft even 8 outdoors. Id also recommend doing this strain outdoors no matter which way you do it an 8th of this smoke will look like a qaurter ounce u could just about pass off a halfy as an oz. The buzz u will feel it in your eyes by your nose heavy head but your still alive some of the later buds might make u hangout on your couch yet not passout if u wait for amber tric. And to awnser ppls questions the name has nothing if lil to do with the color of anypart of this plant. The buds i repeat are not purple in color in anyway. Bright light green with dark sucker leaves orange hairs. The 70's strain is not this cross in anyway ive herd old timers say it was way better the 70's version then what people are calling purple haze now. Thats just what i here

Back
Top Bottom