No On Prop. 19 Campaign Already Practically Claiming Victory

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
You pot legalization supporters better get serious, because the No on Prop. 19 campaign is dancing on the proposition's grave before it's even dead. They're that confident that 19, the initiative that would legalize marijuana possession, will fail.

They're practically laughing at you.

Following losing numbers in surveys by Public Policy Polling (51 percent no, 44 percent yes), Survey USA (51 percent no, 40 percent yes among women), and Tulchin Research (47 percent no, 29 percent yes), No on Prop. 19 spokesman Roger Salazar said this:

"Support for Prop 19 is evaporating faster than bong water at Burning Man. Californians have discovered that the claims of benefits made by proponents just aren't true. Prop 19 cannot guarantee 'billions' in revenue to the state; it would make the job of law enforcement more difficult, not less; and recent studies show the initiative would have little impact on drug cartels. No matter where Californians stand on pot legalization, this is not the initiative they were looking for."

In your face, legalization supporters.

There's only one thing you can do now. Put down that bong and go vote. There's still time.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: laweekly.com
Author: Dennis Romero
Copyright: 2010 LA Weekly, LP
Contact: Los Angeles News, Events, Restaurants, Music LA Weekly
Website: No On Prop. 19 Campaign Already Practically Claiming Victory In Its Battle Against California Marijuana Legalization - Los Angeles News - The Informer

Why because people voted for what they believe??? What is sad is the desporation that this movement has come to that it would give power to people who are trying to ban it in the first place. They can not even leave the mmj alone and to think they would let everyone have a free for all.

Now we need to regroup and send a clear message to the would be powers of the state that we will not stand for the harrasment of the sick. We will hold them financially responsible for their criminal actions against the laws in place, that we will hold them accountable for their heinous actions and bring them up on criminal charges for such actions.

With these things in place marijuana has a great chance of becoming free throughout this great nation.

Dont let FUD, greed and prohibition win, vote yes on 19!

luckily most of the potheads are still at work or just getting up...I sure hope they remember to vote ...

:thumb: Well, I voted yes for Prop 19, not that it's anyone's business how I vote. Tell you the truth, for all the talk over all the years and whining and crying of locking up people, BOO-HOO, and you still don't vote, and you still let Prop 19 fail....I'll never listen to any of you whinny people again!
You get what you deserve if you let this fail....why do I not care?
Because either way, I'm still a medical user....so I could careless if it's legal or not, I would have preferred not having to get a med. doctor's note. Least I CAN still grow my own, what can YOU DO, for those whom don't have a medical note??? So get out there and support this bill to say YES, FREE THE WEED!!!! :goodluck: :peacetwo:

I am still waiting for them to start posting exit poll results. They don't do that until after the polls close (Like 7-8 I think). I hope we pull this off

Huge number of last minute ballots were dropped off at my polling place. Way more than the usual amount.

Elsewhere-
According to Reason.com, field volunteers of pro-prop 19 are reporting that “youth turnout is so high that the polling location at San Diego State University has completely run out of provisional ballots. We’re hearing that it will take 3 or 4 more hours to re-stock the ballots there.”

:thanks: :rollit:OKAY, TO NOW QUOTE ON MY QUOTE....
YOU ALL FAILED. So, from now on, until 2012 Nov. to nationally vote for 420, don't bother me with your lock up stories. For those who are so dumb, and get locked up, good....you should have voted.

I get med. weed, I have an excuse...WHAT DO YOU HAVE NOW? Nothing, but looking over your shoulder....LOL

It was so great to kick back by my car with my friend and smoke a joint before going in to see Rocky Horor Picture show, however, I think we went when lot's of gay guys came and brought those hot chicks they hang with, cause we got checked out by both and being stoned.....it WAS SO FUNNY WAITING FOR THE SHOW OUTSIDE AND THEN INSIDE.....LOL

Anyway, I'm lucky, I have my med card. Hope you all vote Nov 2012

:thumb: Well, I voted yes for Prop 19, not that it's anyone's business how I vote. Tell you the truth, for all the talk over all the years and whining and crying of locking up people, BOO-HOO, and you still don't vote, and you still let Prop 19 fail....I'll never listen to any of you whinny people again!
You get what you deserve if you let this fail....why do I not care?
Because either way, I'm still a medical user....so I could careless if it's legal or not, I would have preferred not having to get a med. doctor's note. Least I CAN still grow my own, what can YOU DO, for those whom don't have a medical note??? So get out there and support this bill to say YES, FREE THE WEED!!!! :goodluck: :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom