No screens for my bong!

unscrew the sink

i fucked my screen all up, now my water shoots out of that fucking thing

DaHui said:
Check out the fauset, the sink thingy, uscrew it, there should be a screen there Good luck!

you almost sounded like the tooth fairy or santa...

it's like you PUT that screen there for him.... to find when he would need it..

you just give directions and bam, he's got a screen.

rasta.john said:
you almost sounded like the tooth fairy or santa...

it's like you PUT that screen there for him.... to find when he would need it..

you just give directions and bam, he's got a screen.

LMFAO :laughtwo:

Fuck screens, unless you need them...I remember truestoner saying that he smoked a lot of hash, and you'd need a screen for that I guess.

~DP

Dr. Possum said:
Fuck screens, unless you need them...I remember truestoner saying that he smoked a lot of hash, and you'd need a screen for that I guess.

~DP

the only time i even think about using a screen is when we're using the gravity bong..... we have a big socket as a bowl so the hits are huge, with all that suction the bud would get straight sucked down....

that's the only time i use the screen....

Yeah. I used a screen for the 6 person hookah we made out of a Culligan bottle because the bowl was massive. I also just used a screen for smoking resin out of the bong because its easier that way.

~DP

sinks man. check yo sinks. All the sinks in my house have no screens on them anymore. Or you could go to the hardware store and get some screens. Whatever you do tho, dont use a window screen. That shit will catch on fire. I really have no use for screens anymore tho cuz I always smoke outta glass(unless its a spliff, joint or blunt cuz i dont need one then eaither).

yeah i'm all out on sink screens now too... have been for years... and now my girlfriend's house is in that boat too, due to yours truly... but yeah... you SHOULD only need a screen for hash, but sometimes if you have really dry bud, or if your bowl piece is screwed up, go for the sink screen, but make sure you hold it with tweezers and burn them first... often times they have a kind of plastic coating... and noone want to smoke plastic...

go to your fuckin head shop or order some untill them buy some glass u always need a back up pipe man just in case this shit happens

stonergirl96 said:
Pantyhoes.... enough said.

lol wtf are you talking about

she prolly thought for making kief... but yeah pantyhose are VERY flammable... try and find a metal window screen to cut it out of...

dont you window screens cause they burn and stink real bad. its hard to find metal window screens.

yeah make sure they're not the plastic ones... lol... and yes it is hard to find metal screens... but i'm sure ONE of your friends has one... man... fuck it go get some bum to buy you some from a plain cigar shop... the ones that are all over the place... a pack of smoking screens will run you up less than 2 bucks... go for it...

Back
Top Bottom