Noob here..advice please..Freaking out!

tchan1092

Hey how is everyone doing?

I have a UA on Monday @ Quest..

5'9 , currently 156pds, was 162pds @ beggining of the month, very fast metabolism, work out normally

1.Been clean since Nov 2nd
2.Regular flower smoker, but switched to concentrates. Consumed 5-6g medical grade concentrates since Mid sept-oct, no flowers at all.
3.Worked out for 2 weeks (weight training/p90x) since Nov 2nd
4.Been inactive this whole week since Nov13 because of leg injury
5.Been consuming 3 "5-500 Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen" every night since Nov13
6.Hydrating properly, drinking high vit c juices (1000% daily value per serving) and water
7.Lost 2-3 pounds this week alone from not keeping up calorie intake

I would say I'm not a "muscular guy" but def. not a scrawny guy..athletic is the word i guess. I have tested myself multiple times these past 18-19 days and I went from a non existing line on my T row of my at home drug test to a semi solid line abour 4 days ago..

Now I am a little worried because I thought I was clean until I took a at home test on Friday and it showed a VERY VERY VERY faint line. Kinda holographic like because you need to tilt it a certain way to get the best lighting and then it shows... It was my first piss of the day and it was VERY orange(but that's probably from the Vicodin).. I peed straight into a cup and tested it...

What should I do guys? I only have one last test.. I have been hydrating like crazy since yesterday... Getting my cast removed tomorrow.. Don't know if I can work out to try and burn some fat.

When should I use my last test to test my piss? I have to go in by noon on Monday so I was thinking I'd wake up around 8am and eat a good breakfast and drink some water and I figure I'd be ok...

Kinda freaking out now since I got offered a job and it's contingent upon this UA... They already know about the Vicodin.. Does taking the vicodin make my body work in a way where it's focusing on flushing the Vicodin out of my system instead of the THC metabolites? Should I try to substitute the piss?

Thanks guys.. maybe I'm just freaking out for no reason...

Back
Top Bottom