Northern Lights/Blue Cheese/Jack Herer - 400W MH/HPS - Coco Grow - First Grow

cannanation

I'm growing 3 strains in a closet, right now in veg I have a 400w MH bulb, I'm using autopot 47l 4-pot system with coco professional plus. The back-right one is the Northern Lights and i'm not sure which strains the other 3 are, either blue cheese or jack herer.

This is my first grow but have done a bunch of research and have had a bit of yellowing on some of the leaves which needed to be cut off. The plants are now growing a lot more rapidly as I increased the nutrient dosage up a bit!

Would love some help determining which strains which in the picture below, and when I should start pruning etc and generally how they are.

Will keep updating.

Mkbepe2.jpg

Re: Northern Lights/Blue Cheese/Jack Herer 400w MH/HPS COCO Grow (first grow)

Go real slow when adding nutrients to make sure you don't burn your baby's. Most of the time they wont need much the first few weeks of their life.

subscribed. i recommend you go lightly on nutrients until your plants are more established, how many millilitres per gallon and of what are you feeding?

Update:

close up shots and a bit of growth

Z5QvTJx.jpg

Blue cheese?

vK7sszl.jpg

Jack herer?

IiJzDb8.jpg

Definately northern lights :)

6oHr4pm.jpg

Blue cheese?

To answer the questions about nutrients i'm going by the default canna coco guide on their website for my 47l tank.

Update, some growth!

Had some problems with the fan going out so one of the blue cheese plants struggled a bit and has been stressed out without growth.

Back northern lights and blue cheese are doing great, jack herer had a bit of a trim as is doing great too.

Pics:

5kB7t0R.jpg

nwQuqU9.jpg

YnvvKuR.jpg

FyS4OXZ.jpg

NPXy6Pw.jpg

haven't updated in a while but they're still in veg, moved the northern lights and blue cheese into 122 litre smart pots, prefer to grow bigger plants. the smallest blue cheese died, it was hardly rooting for some reason and just flopped over :(

also moved them into a DR240 which should help stop any light leaks when flowering starts

JACK HERER
EL8OHCA.jpg

BLUE CHEESE
LDXNM9C.jpg

NORTHERN LIGHTS
LeOpUcb.jpg

NORTHERN LIGHTS
kUeHrrM.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom