Northern Lights

Giorkos1

This is a close up picture of my baby, northern lights auto, 72 days old

Just wanted to show how amazing it looks, at least to me(it's my first grow)

And also can someone with experience tell me how far I am from finishing ?

420-magazine-mobile78431479.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking good ✌️.. could you possibly get a pic with the led off?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am afraid I can't move the wardrobe now and kill off the electricity, but I covered the panel and took this for you, hope it helps
420-magazine-mobile830215301.jpg

what light company are you dealing with? I am using mars hydro 2x 300 watt full spectrum led.

If most of your pistils aren't white anymore and standing straight up then you should be very close to harvesting also look closely at your trichomes and if they are a carmel color then your bud is ready.

Sent from my SM-G800F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How do they look?? It's about time I flush them and cut them right? Any ideas?

420-magazine-mobile854002480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1716362271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1409889997.jpg

Ya Bro your bud is lookin ready to harvest. Also after your done hanging your plant and it's done drying, make sure you store in sealed jars in a dark area for two weeks to get your maximum taste and effect. The longer you leave your bud on the plant the more your thc starts dropping but your cbd gets stronger.

Ya Bro your bud is lookin ready to harvest. Also after your done hanging your plant and it's done drying, make sure you store in sealed jars in a dark area for two weeks to get your maximum taste and effect. The longer you leave your bud on the plant the more your thc starts dropping but your cbd gets stronger.

Do you think I should Cut it without flushing?

I really think you should go ahead and flush it for about four more days and then I'd go ahead and harvest. I really don't think it's going to hurt to wait another four days.

I was told last three weeks you should start flushing

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ya u deff. Do but you don't really have the time to do that.

I know y can't x an autos were supposed to be done now according to package. Second grow. About to drop three Nyc diesel and 1 white cookies regular feminized. When cc is done crop king purchased. Have learn amazing things off here in past week. Now I know it's about judgement when to flush. It's starting to make sense to me and no I gave my soul ph under control thus Rome so I say first true on way will be Journaling. Hope it turns out big and beautiful for ya. I'm hoping to take about 1/2 I dry per plant now. My goal is to hit o per plant auto.
420-magazine-mobile1354473286.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bro I don't know if your blind or not but u can clearly see the amber trichomes on the bud it's deff. Ready to be flushed.

Said you with your sixth post... show me one amber tric on this guys bud. Listen Giorko do what you want but you should probably look around at some of the other journals on here and you will find pictures of what bud is supposed to look like at harvest. Our bud looked like yours five weeks ago and we only started flushing under a week ago. Shockley we'd love to see some pics of your current grow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lol man bub it's not quite time for me to start yet still a Lil cold outside but you will deff see some pics from me at the end if March all the way to October so Bro think what u want but look at his sugar leaves man the trichomes are amber the bud is ready. I don't really care what u think of my opinion man lol if that was my plant I'd be flushing it. This summer will be my fourth year Bro.

Back
Top Bottom