Nute addition

Fomerballer

Have 2-week old Malawi & Golden Tiger Fem. Both in Fox Farm Happy Frog. What nute would you add if any? I have chickens for chicken shit and i have some liquid Karma. Love to hear any suggestions. I know happy frog is spose to be good for a couple months.

I did add Dynomyco to soil slready

There is enough built into the Happy Frog to carry the plant along for about 2 months if you are trying to grow a nice houseplant. But if you want a plant that will grow fast and produce enough buds for a decent harvest then the time start adding nutrients is now and it sounds like you have already started. The Happy Frog by itself will not handle the demands that the plant will be placing.

Add the Dynomyco every 2 to 3 weeks. When the plants are 2 weeks old it is time to add fertilizer mixes meant for the growing stage. Then in another 2 to 6 weeks of growth when the plant is almost ready for the switch to the flowering stage it means it is time to switch over to fertilizer blends meant for blooming.

At this time I would be considering watering with a mild Nitrogen and a mild Potassium nutrient fertilizer.

There are a lot of fertilizer blends that will work. Some specifically meant for Cannabis and some for other types of plants but will still work.

I am sure that some of the group will be able to help with suggestions but they will need to know a few things about you grow. Maybe start with how large the containers are that the plants are in right now and if you plan on transplanting later and how large those pots will be? Lights?

Back
Top Bottom