nute burn or defiency?

laroobien

So I have 6 plants in a my rez and the biggest one is showing some yellow on the tips. All the other girls look fine so I am leaning toward a defiency rather than too much nutes. Am I right and what should I do for the next step. I am using 1/2 of what GH nute calculator reccomends since it is warm up in this bitch. plz help if you have time, thanks a grip ton...:peace:

So I have 6 plants in a my rez and the biggest one is showing some yellow on the tips. All the other girls look fine so I am leaning toward a defiency rather than too much nutes. Am I right and what should I do for the next step. I am using 1/2 of what GH nute calculator reccomends since it is warm up in this bitch. plz help if you have time, thanks a grip ton...:peace:

If it is only 1 out of 6, I wouldn't do anything for the moment.

Keep your nutes right where they are for the moment and watch the plants for a bit. It might be that 1 plant is a bit off, but you need to watch the grow as a whole. Might be that 1 got zipped a bit, but if the other 5 are ok ..........

If it's a deficiency, the other plants will show it soon enough.

Way mo betta too little than too much.

DD

Thanks guys, I will try and up load a pick shortly. Dog what did you mean by zipped? I am guessing you meant nute burn but still curious. They are growing fast. I had one more thought on my mind, should you wait to the plants are sexualy mature to switch to flowering? They are from seeds. I am waiting on a 600w hps grolux bulb so they will stil have some time before I get it, just didnt know if I should wait to switch it or not. They are under a 400 mh phillips hpi-t + bulb. It has been around 30 days and they do look good with alot of internodes, minus that one issue with the big girl and a little bit of heat stress. . well I will work on gettign a photo up. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Zipped=nute burn

They are 30 days from seed? Not even sure if they are sexually mature yet or not. That's usually about 2 months out, but strains vary.

I mostly work with clones, but when I do start from seeds I usually wait for at least 2 months before taking clones for flowering. Both for sexual maturity and having a nice healthy plant to cut from.

Relax,:smokin:, don't obsess and let the plant do its thing in its own time. Nothing you throw at it will make time go faster no matter how much you want it to.:smokin:

In plant age, 1 month from seed is about 9 or 10 for us. Let her get legal then,:cheer:

DD

I am not going to clone off them just go into flower. They are getting big and wanted to go into flowering before they got to big. I just didnt know if it was bad to switch before seeing the sex or if it mattered or not. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom