Nute burn or nutrient defiency?! Purps!

fireboytommy7

hey guys, having problem with purps. i heard they are hard to keep/problematic plants. whats it look like? seems like nitrogen def but also seems like nute burn. running 2.5 ml/gl flora nova grow, 4 ml of cannazym/gl, 10ml of liquid seaweed/gal with relatively pure water. What do you guys think?

purps17.jpg

Re: Nute burn or nutrient defiency?! Purps!!

probably nute burn. Why are you giving it 4 ml of cannazym/gl, 10ml of liquid seaweed/gal this early? I'm guessing that your plant is pretty young because your only giving it 2.5 ML/gallon of Grow. That's a low dose which is just fine.

What is the PH level? It is important for nutrient uptake. You must know and maintain your PH level in order to rule out other possible problems. PH imbalance causes nutrient imbalances. The most important tester in your garden is your ph tester. Make sure you get yourself a good one if you don't already have one!

I would suggest flushing your plants with ph balanced water at 6 for 2 days then go back to nutes. The damaged leaves will not be saved. They will get worse and eventually die. As they get worse cut them off. Keep an eye on the new growth. You will have to prolong your veg time in order to maintain a "decent" yield on this plant. Consider this a good learning experience. Hopefully you will be able to bring it back from the brink and it will make you a better gardner for future grows. ;)

FN GROW 2.5ML/gallon

Floralicious Plus (not grow) because you can use plus the entire grow. Don't be put off by the price. This stuff is SUPER concentrated. (follow directions)

I wouldn't start using those other nutrients until your plants are well along in vegetative growth. Cannazym is used for breaking down dead roots. Your plants are still developing roots. Your root base is still pretty small.

REMEMBER>>>>>>LESS IS MORE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE THIS YOUNG!!

please keep us posted on your progress.

Back
Top Bottom