what would help me get good bud

sanjose

i am growing right now i have 8 plants under a 1000 watt hps and a 400 watt hps in individual bubler systems with the airstones at the bottom and i am tryin to grow some relly good buds i mean like grade aa purp what do you have to do to get this kind of bud what can i do to improve my setup for better looking smelling and tasteing buds
i am using flora nova grow nutes at 2 tsp per gal and each plant is in a 3 gal bucket

Every grow under your belt is a step toward being a great grower.
Practice makes perfect. :grinjoint:
You'll just keep improving your grow skills with every grow.
:peace:

oh i just saw that you commented you already have good strains so just take care of them and try not to over do it. There are sweetners that you can add for some taste improvement. Are you throwing in anything else besides the nova?
Additives can go either way, some people think it is a waste of money and some do not. I also use floranova grow and bloom and do spend the money on add on like subculture,calmg, florablend,floracious plus and kool bloom and flora nectar during the bloom period. Who knows if it makes a different but I dont mind spending a little bit with the results I can get.

As for bud with color you should look towards a different strain.

Back
Top Bottom