help need fat buds

sanjose

ok i am growing indoor with a 1000 watt hps and a 400 hps i have 4 plants all in individual bubler systems i am trying to figure out how to get fat i mean fat buds not no nugs the size of my thumb around the size of my fist is what i am lookin to grow what do i have to do to get them like this if there is a way

thats double secret probation shit........
most would laugh at your question but Im feeling not so pissy today.
1400w with 4 plants is great. what size area?
what size resovoirs?
I have no idea what nutrient package your using but whatever one it is..you will have to step up to something with bloom enhancers. CO2 will also add a significant amount.
short answer is that there is no magic pixie dust out there...I would have it already

It's a 10x10 area and they are in their own 2 gallon buckets. And for nutrients i am using general hydroponics flora nova bloom. thnx for the info i really appreciate it im just tryna grow some good medicine for my GERD medical disorder

you should get bigger buckets fosho , the roots would pretty much fill 2 gallon bucket at least mine would , i used the new formula of hydroplex by botinacare i was redi to go into flower when it came out a few months ago and that shit works great it stacked amazing flowers i had many colas over 18 inches ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good luck smokr1:peace:

if i was to put plants in a smaller area would i still need more light and if i keep them were they are how many more lights should i get and at what wattage
i will try the bigger buckets the roots take up most of the bucket anyway i add a gallon of water to each bucket a day they drink it fast
so i will switch to 5 gal and i will try these nutes also i herd of trying bud candy to help with smell and taste how well does this work and what affects does it have on the buds thanx

well, Ive been very happy since switching to the advanced nutrient connoisseur line for flowering. Ive already noticed buds twice the size of the last grow. Like pit said though, there is no magic dust for them. But good nutes, light, temp,& TLC will get you what you want..

i would throw up for hours cuz the gerd it takes the stomach pain away and helps with vomiting i have felt so much better since i got my recomendation

Back
Top Bottom