Nute question

G

GrowCoop

I tried searching for this answer but couldn't find it.

Madamecrash...you did help me on this but I just wanted further clarification from other growers..

If I mix my fertilizer per gallon, will it keep for a while? I'm going to use fish emulsion + superthrive and didn't know if I could just mix up a gallons worth and let it be until empty...or if I need to use instantly what I mix?

(Soil grow with 9 plants)

So how do some of you do it?

Thankya Thankya.

Oh, sorry Stix...I should have said fertilizer...not nutes.
Guess I'm still learning the terminology.
Im using the Alaska brand Fish Emulsion and MorBloom.

I use the same stuff, Alaska brand ferts and superthrive, I mix it a quart at a time, so what the bottle says for a gallon I do at 1/4 + 1 drop of superthrive. Seems to work real well, no nute burn or anything. But as for time you can keep it I don't know, that is why I go a quart at a time, so I can use it all at one watering. hope this helps-GG

Hey, thanks Ganja..

With the superthrive, do you use that with all your waterings or just mixed in with your emulsion when you feed? Also, when do you start using the superthrive and how long do you continue using it? Honestly, to read your whole 'process' of when and what you start feeding your plants with would be sweet to know...because I'll be using the same stuff as you. How has your results been?

thanks a mil

Well I use the superthrive with every watering 2 times a week, only one drop per quart, when I started doing this it really greened up ther leaves and seemed to make them grow a little faster. I fed them once a week, (every other watering) with the fish emulshion for the whole vegitative stage mixing like I said only one quart at a time so quarter strength form what the botttle says which is 1/4 tablespoon per quart. Now I am half way through week four of flowering using the moorbloom once a week, (every other watering) at one teaspoon per quart. Everything looks good to me so far. this is my first educated grow so I don't really have much to compaire it to. Besides that I have been using all organic Black Gold potting soil with worm castings in five gallon buckets and a 250 watt (MH) hortilux-blue for veg and a 270 watt (HPS) super Agro for flowering. For my lamp I have a 250 watt sunleaves switchable with enclosed ballast, I had some heat issues with it but they are now solved. I want to tell you I have been following your posts and I have really enjoyed learning with you from your smart questions and the great growers helping you through it. Good luck and I hope this info helps you... Peace -GG

Hey Ganja, thanks again..

I have been reading routines that people use with the Alaska brand ferts and so I'm just incorporating everything I read into one routine...Mostly I'll learn by trial and error. Sounds like you got a great setup for your grow and I'm glad you learned from me asking these other guys a infinite amount of questions!

Later man

Hey Coop! Sorry I didn't catch this one earlier.. Mike from Mandala Seeds wrote an excellent article called The Art of Fertilization it's the best guide I've found on how much to fertilize and when... It works perfectly every time so far...

MC

Back
Top Bottom