Nutes

rds_sk8er420

anyone know af any good nutes i can get from homedepot i cant go no where else as i have no car and its only 2 blocks away, and cant order online. i was just wondering what i would look for for veg and i would like to get some for flowering aswell, im almost into week2 of veg.

Sometimes you can find Fox Farms nutrients (and potting soil) at large plant nurseries.
I think Iguana Juice from Advanced Nutrients are the best, but they're expensive.
You can order stuff without odering on-line. Do a search under indoor gardening and view an on-line catalog. Then call the growshop and ask how much inc. tax & shipping for what you want. Mail them a postal money order and they'll ship it UPS.

If you are flowering now (2 weeks?), you can feed your girls some brown sugar. About 1 cup per 5 gallons of water. This will help until you can get some organic nutes. I'm 3 weeks into flowering (Strawberry Cough and Skunk #1) and Im suplementing the sugar with nutes. They love it, and makes your smoke sweeter too..

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom