Alaska nutes

eBUD

Okay so i know Alaska Fish emulsions are great for veg. nutes and for seedlings when used correctly. How good is the Alaska MorBloom as a flowering nute or additive? Anyone ever used both, one or the other? Hope to hear something, PEACE yall:bongrip:

I know that alaska fish emulsions stink!! ..and I used to work at a fish market hahaha

i've just used the one, and it does work great

yeah i know, use fish emulsions n your grow room will never smell the same lol

if your a closet grower... I dont know if this is a good nute for one to use.
Now if you have a distant grow location or a air tight grow room, use it! the lil ones love it.

I got a pamphlet yesterday about Neptune's Harvest organic crab shell, kelp meal, and fish, fish/seaweed, and seaweed fertilizers. They apparently use all of the fish. Well, all of it that they don't feed people as they are a division of a seafood company lol.

Anyway I typed in most of the information from the pamphlet in a thread in the Organic forum if you folks want to check it out. One thing that caught my eye was that it doesn't stink.

Sweet, good ferts that are organic, correct? And they don't stink?
TorturedSoul- where might i be able to find these nutes for sale? Local hydro shop?

Age Old Nutrients are all organic and have no smell. I'm testing the Grow and Bloom formulas now and so far so good. I'll post a detailed comparison between Fox Farms and Ago Old when I complete the comparison grow.

:peace:

Harry

Sweet, good ferts that are organic, correct? And they don't stink?
TorturedSoul- where might i be able to find these nutes for sale? Local hydro shop?

Maybe. I think it's more for people with no hydroponics stores within 100+ miles. I've seen them at two large nursery/greenhouse places so far.

Here is the thread in the Organic (Soil) forum where I typed in the information I have:
Neptune's Harvest Fish/Seaweed/Etc.

They are certified organic. The prices I've seen aren't real cheap.

I did do a site search on "Neptune" just before I created that thread and there was at least one person that swore by them. I have not tried them yet for MJ or vegetables. At the suggested mixing rates for outdoor vegetable gardens, I don't believe I could - or at least not exclusively.

I would welcome anyone who has used them to post in that thread about their experiences.

Okay so i know Alaska Fish emulsions are great for veg. nutes and for seedlings when used correctly. How good is the Alaska MorBloom as a flowering nute or additive? Anyone ever used both, one or the other? Hope to hear something, PEACE yall:bongrip:

I've used the morbloom. Not sure that it really helps but it doesn't seem to hurt. I also use there B1 mix when transplanting.

Hhhmmm.... Interesting information everyone. I am eager to try it on the next indoor grow. The current one i had has ended, im relocating at the moment.

HarryRed- Do you have an update on the comparison grow? As in a journal i can read through and maby see the differences? If any at all there is.

TorturedSoul- thats very interesting. Im going to call the two local hydro shops around here to see if anyone knows where i might be able to pck some up, and for how much.

Well everone, i hope we all have learned something. I know i have, and im going to look into some new ferts/nutes. Even if i dont use them, knowledge is power... power to grow better MJ.

TorturedSoul- thats very interesting. Im going to call the two local hydro shops around here to see if anyone knows where i might be able to pck some up, and for how much.

Just DON'T take the information I posted on the Neptune's stuff as any kind of personal endorsement from me. I've never used those products and only recently saw them for the first time. I was/am looking for people's experiences with them.

HarryRed- Do you have an update on the comparison grow? As in a journal i can read through and maby see the differences? If any at all there is.
No, I'm not journaling my current grow but I thought about putting up a mini-journal just to do the comparison. I'm 4-5 weeks into flowering and so far, I can't really tell any difference. They both look good.

:peace:

Harry

I'll tell you a product that I endorse that I've actually seen the results. Miracid. If you're having any nute issues try using 1 tablespoon per gallon and hit the plants once a week. You will be amazed at the color change and health of the plants.
I've tried Advance Nutrients and Canna Nutes and haven't been to impressed with any of them.

TorturedSoul- Im taking it as advice that they are some nutes that may be interresting to experiment with when i have the suply and time. No worries, im not going to point the finger if things go wrong. Ill just re-examine, advance, and overcome. Thanks for the advice bro.

Harry Red- Im glad to hear your plants are doing well my friend. Im a fan of all of your journals i have seen. I feel that i can trust your opinion when saying, if you use them as directed and be smart about it, they will work. Glad to hear from you?

Weed420- Miracid? I dont belive i have heard of this addative before. Sounds like a good concentrate frow the mixing ratio you are saying to use. How much could i expect to pay for some Miracid, about a quart of it? Where can i find this? Hyro shop or a localized store such as hdepot, lows, WM... Thank you for the advice. Oh one more question, how does it effect the color? Or are you referring to the dark green heathly plants. BEAUTIFUL

TorturedSoul- Im taking it as advice that they are some nutes that may be interresting to experiment with when i have the suply and time. No worries, im not going to point the finger if things go wrong. Ill just re-examine, advance, and overcome. Thanks for the advice bro.

Cool. Be sure to share your results.

Weed420- Miracid? I dont belive i have heard of this addative before. Sounds like a good concentrate frow the mixing ratio you are saying to use. How much could i expect to pay for some Miracid, about a quart of it? Where can i find this? Hyro shop or a localized store such as hdepot, lows, WM... Thank you for the advice. Oh one more question, how does it effect the color? Or are you referring to the dark green heathly plants. BEAUTIFUL

Lowes should have it and probably WM too. It'll be close to the boxes of Miracle Grow and the box actually looks a lot (or rather, "suspiciously") like the MG ones - but the color scheme is different and of course the name.

I think technically you can think of it as "MIRacle grow for ACID loving plants." At least the manufacturer of (both) does. Email Scotts and ask them if you like.

And yes, if you have to use one or the other, pick the MIRACID over the (regular) MG. Or the MG for Acid Loving Plants err I mean Miracle-Gro for Azaleas, Camellias and Rhododendrons.

oh wow. lol okay sweet. Thanks for the quick reply TourturedSoul ill look into this

Harry Red- Im glad to hear your plants are doing well my friend. Im a fan of all of your journals i have seen. I feel that i can trust your opinion when saying, if you use them as directed and be smart about it, they will work. Glad to hear from you?

I get mine at the local hardware store. Its very cheap. Its loaded witha lot of the micronutrients that are missing in so many nutes and potting soils. I had stopped using it for a while and tried the more expensive nutes on the market and started having problems. Went back to the miracid and they all disappeared.
hxxp://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1335058&CAWELAID=109358958

hmm nice. Im really wanting to try this on my next indoor soil grow. I have WW and ak47 seeds. so there should be some new babies here in a while

Back
Top Bottom