Nutrients help

Ok so i started my grow about 2 days ago, but i was wondering when is it that i have to buy nutrients and feed it as well as to what nutrients should i buy. Better yet can anyone help on telling me if these nutrients are available at my local home depot or walmart and if so which should i buy thank yall

I'm not familiar with what is at Walmart and Home Depots seem to carry different products depending on what region you are in. You probably will not find a lot of the big hydro names in these stores. You can check out online stores for small nutrient orders. Or see if you can locate a hydro shop within your area.

yeah i think your right i dont think walmart is gonna have anything special besides miracle grow stuff, i think im gonna order a small order from amazon marketplace they have fox farm and big bud stuff what would you suggest? i started with miracle grow soil i think that should help me for atleast 2 months, thank you for the help McBudz

I knew i wasnt gonna find anything good at a local depot store so i went to fox farms .com and did a location search turns out theres a hydro expo 4 miles away from my house just went there and bought fox farms veg and bloom nice

Back
Top Bottom