Nutrients or pests?

Jwhat201

My girl has just started flowering she's about 5 weeks old and I'm seeing her upper leaves are curling and the edges turning purplish, drying up, touch it it falls off. Looks like it's getting worse.

Now I haven't fed any bloom nutes yet because it's only been two waterings since I fed veg nutes. My schedule's usually nutes x no nutes x no nutes x no nutes x nutes.

I've also been seeing a few tiny white bugs, im worried theyre spidermites. Only seen a few though and killed them.

I'm wondering if this could be a pest problem, or more likely a phosphorus problem, or?

Here's a pic it's on that leaf, the one above it and one to the right of it.

IMG_20150823_062908.jpg

Hope someone can help, thanks in advance

I did some research I'm thinking I'ts root aphids. Found this posted on a forum

Another method is watering your plants thoroughly with warm water. It has been said that warm water will kill all stages of insect life that lives in your soil. The recommended temperature of the water should be between 110-125 degrees Fahrenheit. This is the warmest you can get without totally damaging your plants.

This is my only option right now but I don't have a thermoter. How hot can the plant handle? Or how can I make sure it's not too too hot for my girl?

Thanks

Do you have a pic of the entire plant. What about RH? I've seen that,, looks a bit like a leaf mold.

Back
Top Bottom